Demetris Chatzis is the 3rd generation of metal smiths dating back to 1910. His creations are both functional and artistic.
Following are some categories of hand made products he has made during the years:
– Marble sculpture tools for the school of Marble Sculpting in Pyrgos, Tinos, and various professionals in the field of monument restoration such as the Acropolis, The Temple of Apollo in Vasses and other
– Various complicated mechanisms such as locks
– Hand made latches, door knobs, hinges etc.
– Hand made metal fences, balconies etc.
– Constructions such as metal beds, lamps, candelabras etc.
– Sculptures made of metal